To Our Valued Clients and future guest,
We are so excited to start seeing our current brides and welcoming future Curvaceous Couture Brides back into the store!
The health and safety of our customers and our employees is of the upmost importance to us. We want to inform you on everything we are doing as a business. In order for our store to re-open we have implemented a few new policies and procedures that all customers and staff must adhere too. Please make sure you read these before coming to your appointment. If you are uncomfortable or do not want to adhere with any of these policies you may choose curbside pickup for any of your items. Please note that we will be by appointment only and will not accept walk in traffic.
County Executive Calvin Ball announced the lifting of additional restrictions for retail and effective May 29th we will be able to operate at 50% maximum capacity with additional guidance specific to each industry. We will continue to provide curbside pick-up for all gown and accessory deliveries. In order to follow the recommendation of our local Health Department and County Executive, we will continue to promote social distancing in this critical time.
In Preparation to Reopen:
- We have Professionally cleaning crew come into our store and do a thorough deep clean of our entire store.
- We are following all guidelines and have placed signage throughout the store reminding staff and customers about social distancing, hand washing, COVID-19 symptoms and stay home if you are sick policies.
- We have placed new touchless hand sanitizers around the store.
- We have plenty of masks and gloves on hand.
- We have purchased no contact thermometers.
- We have sanitized all fabric chair coverings and seating areas.
- We have implemented a COVID-19 policy handbook for all staff to adhere too.
- We have no contact payment by phone .
- We have adjusted our hours and schedule to accommodate the required number of staff and customers in the store at one time.
Procedures and Policies before coming to your appointment:
- When you arrive for your appointment please remain in your vehicle. To check in call 410.740.7052 and provide us with your first and last name and appointment time.
- Please be patient while you wait for your bridal suite to be available. We are taking extra cleaning measures before, during and after appointments. We will let you know as soon as you can enter the store! (Please do not try and enter the store until you have been prompted to do so)
- Each bridal appointment is allowed the Bride and 1 additional adult guests for a total number of 2 people per party. We have WiFi and are happy to help you FaceTime anyone else you’d like to include in your experience.
- It is required that all customers wear a cloth face covering, we know they’re not ideal, but the goal is to keep everyone safe. Our staff will also be wearing them.
- Our show room floor will be unavailable at this time, so we appreciate your understanding if you aren’t able to browse the dresses. Rest assured, our stylists are highly trained, and they are here to help you find your dream dress!
- Please make sure that you are following health guidelines before you and your guests come to your appointment:We ask you (or anyone in your party) to please not attend the appointment if you aren’t feeling well or if you have been ill in the past two weeks.
- We ask that anyone who works in an establishment that has been closed due to exposure of COVID-19, please do not visit the boutique for two weeks.
- We ask that if you have come in contact with anyone that has or is suspected of having COVID-19, please do not visit the boutique for 2 weeks.
- We ask that you follow all CDC guidelines and health requirements. Click here on recent COVID-19 symptom checker.
- You will be asked to wash your hands upon arrival.
- Please do not bring personal belongings other than a small purse/wallet & phone inside the store with you.
- During your appointment your guests will be helping you in and out of your gown(s). Don’t worry your stylist will be readily available and can help when needed.
- Undergarments such as try on bras or robes will not be available so please bring your own.
- No outside drinks or food will be allowed in the store at this time.
As we are sure you can appreciate, this time of uncertainty doesn’t come without a wide range of emotions. As a small, family owned business, we find comfort in knowing that our extraordinary brides and amazing clients understand that we are implementing all of the these changes for the right reasons. Our Brides and employees safety and well-being is our number one concern. It’s important to remember that this distance and isolation won’t last forever. Things may get postponed and moved back, but nothing can cancel love & celebration. We are here to help you get ready for those celebrations!
For any other inquiries please contact us at 410-740-7052 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be checking our messages frequently. Please allow 48-72 hours for responses to all messages and inquiries.