2019 Winter Sample Sale
The Dress of your Dreams Awaits You!
Are you a bride on a budget or just looking for a deal on a designer dress? On February 17th, sample bridal gowns at Curvaceous Couture will be up to 80% off! These designer gowns have been discontinued and are being sold at the lowest prices of the season. Gowns will be as low as $299!
Dresses by designers Maggie Sottero, Sottero and Midgley, Rebecca Ingram, Justin Alexander, Ian Stuart, Allure, Allure Couture, Casablanca, EddyK and many more. Sample Sizes will range from size 18 to 32W. You may just find the dress of your dreams-but hurry-all gowns will be sold off the rack on a first come, first serve basis. Shoppers will be admitted in order of arrival.
• Sale is first come, first served. To control crowds we will be assigning time slots starting at 9:30 am. Get in line to receive your number, then come back at your allotted time. These will be given on a first come first served basis.
*Brides have lined up well before opening the past several years to ensure the best entry time!*
• Shoppers will be admitted to sale in order of arrival/position in line.
• No appointments or previews.
• Each bride limited to 2 guests due to space limitations.
• 1 hour time allotment in the store to ensure everyone gets an opportunity!
• No holds on gowns.
• Bridal gowns sizes 18-32W
• Hundreds of gowns originally priced up to $8,000 retail, as low as $299.
• Designer labels include Maggie Sottero, Sottero and Midgley, Rebecca Ingram, Justin Alexander, Ian Stuart, Allure, Allure Couture, Casablanca, EddyK and many more!
• All shopping and “try-on’s” are self-service (for this special event only); Shoppers may take gowns directly off rack themselves.
• Sales consultants will be available to answer questions and provide assistance with gowns.
• Referrals for alterations specialists will be provided upon purchase.
• All brides recommended to wear bras, bustiers, lingerie, shorts & underwear to try on gowns.
• All sales are final (no returns allowed); gowns are sold “As-Is”.
• All merchandise sold must be taken at time of purchase; no storage available.
• Cash and credit cards accepted; NO checks allowed.