Part-Time Bridal Consultant
If you love retail sales in a dynamic and professional environment, Curvaceous Couture wants to talk to you! High levels of customer service, interpersonal skills, and optimistic attitude are essential; retail sales/customer service experience is a must. Successful candidates can multi-task in a fast-paced, custom-order environment while remaining sensitive and non-invasive. Bridal experience is preferred, but not required. We invite you to join our team of committed, energetic professionals and help our customers with one of the most exciting and important purchases of their lives.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist brides in finding the perfect wedding dress for their wedding by utilizing knowledge about current fashion trends, fit and body types, and alteration requirements.
- Measure customers and recommend which size to order based on their body measurements, fit of the dress, and potential alteration requirements.
- Assist with the opening and closing of the store.
- Enter special-order dresses into computerized order system.
- Follow up on current clients as well as leads generated from various sources.
- Assist customers picking up gowns.
Email resume to email@example.com.
Curvaceous Couture is on the hunt for a bridal seamstress with 3 or more years experience in bridal tailoring. Must be able to operate an industrial sewing machine and work out of our store workshop or have a professional-grade studio at home. Candidate must be physically able to perform fittings, lift 30lbs, listen to client concerns, and have a working knowledge of the English language, all while delivering top-notch quality work. Weekend availability is essential. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.